Monday, March 24, 2008

Moral Blessing, Deuteronomy 5, Psalm 7

Deuteronomy 5:33, "Walk in obedience to all that the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess."

Psalm 7: 8, "Let the LORD judge the peoples. Vindicate me, LORD, according to my righteousness, according to my integrity, O Most High."

And verse 15 and 16,"Those who dig a hole and scoop it out fall into the pit they have made. The trouble they cause recoils on them; their violence comes down on their own heads."

God's commands are given for our own benefit. They are meant to empower us, not restrict us. They are meant to preserve life, not make life dull. His commands are the building blocks of character and when we obey them they are a security for us. When we run our feet won't stumble because doing what is right is rewarding. It comes with its own blessing. Many of life's headaches can be avoided when we follows God commands. When we live with integrity we avoid many setbacks and pitfalls.

Righteousness is it's own Reward.

2 Responded:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your prayers. I really appreciate it.